[GloryholeSwallow.com] Patricia (1st Visit) [16 Cumshots, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Blonde, All Sex, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Fingering, First Black Cock, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Pussy Lick, Riding, Shaved] 540p

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  804 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  5 года 9 месяца   |    Скачан:  19 раза
DL-List: Нет

Полного источника не было: 17 дня

Автор Сообщение

MAGNAT ®

Стаж: 6 года 9 месяца

Создавать темы 19-Июн-2018 17:20

[Цитировать]

Patricia (1st Visit)-

Имя актрисы: Patricia
Название ролика: 1st Visit
Подсайт и сайт: GloryholeSwallow.com
Год производства: 2018 г.
Жанр: 16 Cumshots, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Blonde, All Sex, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Fingering, First Black Cock, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Pussy Lick, Riding, Shaved
Продолжительность: 01:45:36
Описание:
I never expect a hot blonde like this to get so slutty at the Gloryhole but every now and then we find a rock star. I was surprised by how horny she got while giving head and how quickly she decides she wants to fuck the guy. What did you guys think of her interview? I loved hearing about her favorite fantasy and I'm pretty sure I can help her make that become reality very soon. She just told me she's sooooo down for that!
She uses some great tongue action while sucking cock which is very effective for getting them to unload in her mouth quickly. She loves getting her prize! I'm sure the "booty clap" show she puts on in the booth was doing wonders to get the guys mentally prepared to have their balls drained.
It didn't take her long to get into "fuck mode" and she wanted lots of dick but her thick booty was preventing her from getting her pussy close enough to the Gloryhole so I took her into the Theater Room so the customers could really go at her. Her smooth shaved pussy was like a vise and not many guys lasted long in her. One of your favorite Cum Dumps was also there to clean her pussy up and suck her clit to orgasm. That hoover mouth was built for sucking anything and everything.
She went back and forth from the Theater Room to the Gloryhole booth until her belly was completely full of cum and she was thoroughly satisfied which took 16 cocks. Not bad for her first Gloryhole adventure! She's already a top rated girl which means I'll be taking her for a second visit very soon. Have a great weekend guys!
Качество: SiteRip / 540p
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: AVC (H264) 960x540 30fps 1058kbps
Аудио: AAC at 161 Кбит/сек Infos : 2 канала, 48,0 КГц

----

Скриншоты

[xxxtorrents.pro].t13114.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2018-06-19 17:20 ] · 16D494D1BB34F23D5D861009D77D0BA321CD7086

Скачать .torrent

Скачать

17 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 19 раз
Размер: 804 MB  ·  Тип торрента
terms.php
[Профиль] [ЛС]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 29-Мар 11:54

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0