Angelika, Lucy Lee - Belladonna's Fuck Me / Fuck Me, Scene 3 (Gazzman / Harmony Films) [2004, Anal, European, Foreign, DP, A2M, Gonzo, Group, WEB-DL]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  273 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  6 года   |    Скачан:  0 раза
DL-List: Нет

Полного источника не было: 3 месяца 24 дня

Автор Сообщение

Гость ®

Создавать темы 24-Мар-2018 07:03

[Цитировать]

Angelika, Lucy Lee from Belladonna's Fuck Me / Fuck Me
Год релиза: 2004 г.
Страна: EU
Имена актрис: Angelika, Lucy Lee
Название фильма: Belladonna's Fuck Me / Fuck Me
Язык: English
Режиссер: Gazzman
Студия: Harmony Films
Продолжительность: 00:22:20
Жанр:
Anal, European, Foreign, DP, A2M, Gonzo, Group
Описание:
Angelika, a lean bleached blonde with a sultry look and dominating attitude, was up next taking charge of Lucy Lee; a hot looking brunette with a weird, cornrow/braided style. Lucy was tied up in a chair and Angelika masturbated her until Toni De Sergio and Steve Hooper joined in on the fun. It's rare to see tied up gals getting penetrated in the USA but she did some oral and vaginal before Angelika took the men for herself. The scene soon reverted to a more traditional bone-fest with each gal doing the usual stunts (focusing on anal with some DP footage too) but the best part was how they seemed to be alive during the scene. I've seen them before and they seemed plastic and almost inanimate (not each scene but several) so they either had chemistry with the guys or something turning them on to make them this animated. The most extreme it got was with a DPP (double pussy penetration) and each gal took a facial to the mouth at the end of the scene with some minor cum swapping too.
Качество: WEB-DL
Формат: mp4
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 854x480 (16:9) 29.97fps 1500kbps [V: h264 high L3.1, yuv420p, 854x480, 1500 kb/s]
Аудио: AAC 48000Hz stereo 128kbps [A: SoundHandler (aac lc, 48000 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s)]

скринлист

[xxxtorrents.pro].t9515.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2018-03-24 07:03 ] · 69E7A43C294B5618A2992E243BA97A04554710AA

Скачать .torrent

Скачать

11 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 0 раз
Размер: 273 MB  ·  Тип торрента
terms.php

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 28-Мар 16:46

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0