Tallulah (Armpit hair / 2017-7-2) [2017., Solo, Hairy, 1080p]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  2,58 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  6 года 8 месяца   |    Скачан:  2 раза
DL-List: Нет

Полного источника не было: 1 год 3 месяца

Автор Сообщение

MAGNAT ®

Стаж: 6 года 9 месяца

Создавать темы 10-Июл-2017 17:27

[Цитировать]

Tallulah
Год производства: 2017 г.
Жанр: Solo, Hairy
Описание:
Leaning back on the couch, Tallulah casually opens her legs, revealing her lace panties. Stretching her arms up in the air, her dark armpit hair is exposed as she smiles and looks back behind her big glasses.
Beginning to undress, Tallulah unclips her bra, letting her pert breasts in the open, and then slowly, takes off her panties uncovering her dark, full bush. Moving her hands towards her vulva, Tallulah plays with extremely long pubic hair, twisting and twirling it around as she spreads her labia apart.
Flashing her knickers upskirt, Tallulah cleans her house on all fours."I like how my armpit hairs feel and I like the smell the sweat.” Tallulah plays with her armpit hair by pulling them.
Takes her dress off, she squeezes her small breasts. “I like to get them touched.” Taking her clothes off, Tallulah pulls her pubic hair before getting her hair brush and combing it. Opening her legs wide apart and plays her meaty lips before teasing her hairy anus."I enjoy anal toys and butt plugs.”

Тип HD видео: 1080p
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: AVC 1920 x 1080, 50.000 fps, 11,5 Mbps
Аудио: AAC 48000Hz mono 157 kbps

Скринлист(ы)

[xxxtorrents.pro].t181.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2017-07-10 17:27 ] · 23CAB0CBBA12ED4B6EF2D048BE06D31FB55A5CD6

Скачать .torrent

Скачать

27 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 2 раз
Размер: 2,58 GB  ·  Тип торрента
terms.php
[Профиль] [ЛС]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 28-Мар 21:04

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0