[Dirty Doctors Videos] Molly, Shooting Star, Trisha - I Lost My Mojo / 1623 [2018-09-26, BBW, Big Tits, Fingering, Group, Kissing, Lesbian, M.I.L.F, Mature, Nurse, Pussy Licking, Tit Sucking, Vibrators, 1080p]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  417 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  4 года 8 месяца   |    Скачан:  1 раз
DL-List: Нет

Полного источника не было: 2 года

Личеров:  1  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

admin ®

Стаж: 6 года 9 месяца

Создавать темы 03-Авг-2019 12:34

[Цитировать]

I Lost My Mojo
Имя актрисы: Molly, Shooting Star, Trisha
Название ролика: I Lost My Mojo
Номер на сайте: 1623
Подсайт и сайт: Dirty Doctors Videos
Дата производства: 2018-09-26
Жанр: BBW, Big Tits, Fingering, Group, Kissing, Lesbian, M.I.L.F, Mature, Nurse, Pussy Licking, Tit Sucking, Vibrators
Продолжительность: 00:18:25
Описание: Shooting Star had lost her Mojo and had checked herself into my Sexual Therapy clinic to see if we could help, I assigned two of my best Nurses to the case, Nurse Trisha and Nurse Molly and they did not waste any time in examining her and both were soon massaging her tits and sucking on her nipples in an attempt to stimulate her, both nurses soon had their tits out and shooting star was eager to return the favour and was soon sucking the nurses tits. The nurses now concentrated their efforts on her wet and juicy pussy and after some fingering Nurse Molly was first down between her legs sucking up all her sweet pussy juices, Nurse Trisha was quick to follow and after sucking on her pussy lips Nurse Trisha fingered her while Nurse Molly rubbed her clit making it very hard and ready for something with a bit more Buzz. Nurse Molly Produced a large Black Mains powered vibrator and got to work on Shooting Stars very wet pussy, sliding the big black vibrator deep in her cunt while Nurse Trisha rubbed her clit before introducing her to The Magic Wand which she pushed down hard on her clit and she soon reached a very loud and satisfying orgasm, Shooting Star had got her Mojo Back.
Тип HD видео: 1080p
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 25fps 2994kbps [V: Alias Data Handler [eng] (h264 main L4.2, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 2994 kb/s)]
Аудио: AAC 48000Hz stereo 157kbps [A: Alias Data Handler [eng] (aac lc, 48000 Hz, stereo, 157 kb/s)]

Скриншоты

[xxxtorrents.pro].t19396.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2019-08-03 12:34 ] · 87AECB9514F1059625E35BD335A105D2E3922228

Скачать .torrent

Скачать

17 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 1 раз
Размер: 417 MB  ·  Тип торрента
terms.php
[Профиль] [ЛС]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 19-Апр 14:25

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0