[RealTimeBondage.com] London River (I'd Rather Die Part 1-3) [2019 г., BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, 720p]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Скачал: [ 1 ]
Размер:  10,46 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  4 года 3 месяца   |    Скачан:  7 раза

Полного источника не было: 1 месяц 20 дня

Личеров:  5  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

MAGNAT ®

Стаж: 6 года 10 месяца

Создавать темы 28-Дек-2019 19:55

[Цитировать]

I'd Rather Die 1-3-- -
-
Год производства: 2019 г.
Страна: США
Жанр: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Студия: RealTimeBondage.com
В ролях: London River
I'd Rather Die Part 1
The first of a predicament bondage show!-- -
-
Год производства: 01.06.2019 г.
Продолжительность: 01:03:40
Описание: London River is no newbie to the RealTimeBondage scene. She's asked to be in predicaments all day. She wants to be made to choose between two awful options. Suffer or suffer!
For the first predicament she has binder clips attached to her back. The binder clips are tied to a post behind her. She's approached with a zapper. Her choice is being zapped or ripping the binder clips off.
Her hands are wrapped. A bag is put on her head. She has to endure the bag until OT releases her. She struggles and flails each time her air runs out. She's clearly excited by this game.
Тип HD видео: 720p
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, 7496 Кбит/сек (0.339 bit/pixel)
Аудио: AAC, 44,1 КГц, 2 ch, 128 Кбит/сек, CBR (English)

Показать скриншоты

-- --
I'd Rather Die Part 2
London endures two more brutal predicaments.-- -
-
Год производства: 08.06.2019 г.
Продолжительность: 00:52:14
Описание: Still recovering from the orgasms and breath play London prepares for her next ordeal. I vibrator is attached to the top of a pipe. Binder clips are attached to her labia and she is pulled onto the vibrator. If the vibrator becomes over stimulating London will have to decide between staying and ripping the clamps off. With her tits tied tightly she holds out as long as she can.
A thick rope is wound around her neck and she's standing on a spiked board. If she wants relief on her feet she has to put pressure on the rope. This quickly becomes a very scary game. She teeters and tries her best not to hang.
Видео: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, 7481 Кбит/сек (0.339 bit/pixel)
-- --
I'd Rather Die Part 3
In the final chapter of London's livefeed she faces two more intense predicaments.-- -
-
Год производства: 22.06.2019 г.
Продолжительность: 01:20:41
Описание: It's time for a zipper. Clothes pins and binder clips are lined up and down London's sexy body. A piece of twine connects them all. The zipper is connected to a bucket. The bucket is connected to a bit in her mouth. The bucket is slowly filled with weights and other heavy items. When she drops the bit the zipper will be ripped from her body.
In the final scene London gets gross. She pees into a tank. The tank is filled the rest of the way with water. Her feet get caned. When she wants the caning to stop she has to put her face under the water. Each time it gets harder to hold herself under. The caning intensifies.
Видео: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, 7478 Кбит/сек (0.338 bit/pixel)
-- --
[xxxtorrents.pro].t25265.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2019-12-28 19:55 ] · AFEA8ECFEFA941BF7876513914E05D8CB42F15A7

Скачать .torrent

Скачать

27 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 7 раз
Размер: 10,46 GB  ·  Тип торрента
terms.php
[Профиль] [ЛС]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 26-Апр 09:12

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0