Finley (First Visit / 2017-11-03) [2017 г., 11 Cumshots, Brunette, Deepthroat, Fingering, First Black Cock, Gang Bang, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Theater Room, 1080p]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Скачал: [ 1 ]
Размер:  4,29 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  6 года 5 месяца   |    Скачан:  4 раза
Сидов:  2  [  0 KB/s  ]   Личеров:  2  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

MAGNAT ®

Стаж: 6 года 10 месяца

Создавать темы 23-Ноя-2017 16:28

[Цитировать]

Finley (First Visit / 2017-11-03)-

Имя актрисы: Finley
Название ролика: First Visit
Подсайт и сайт: GloryholeSwallow.com
Год производства: 2017 г.
Жанр: 11 Cumshots, Brunette, Deepthroat, Fingering, First Black Cock, Gang Bang, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Theater Room
Продолжительность: 00:55:36
Описание:
This happy go lucky comic book nerd and artist turned out to be quite the little slut which is exactly what we're looking for!
She's a sleeper guys with a bang'n body and an appetite for cum...a total cock pleaser! It didn't take long after we met that I thought "Oh ya, this chick is a freak and is probably down for anything". She sucked and fucked her way through 11 guys but that's not it. After the Gloryhole visit was over and we were just hanging out, she told me that she was still horny and wanted to know if there were any girls down to play. Imagine asking me that question?!?! I have a phone full of girls that are always "down to play" and Genna was blowing up my phone a few days earlier about something similar so I put these two together in the Theater Room and cut them loose. It was a lot of action so I'll be adding that as a separate bonus video.
I wasn't going to post this video so soon but she's eager to get back for another visit so here it is. If her rating is high then she gets invited back to the Gloryhole.
Тип HD видео: 1080p
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: AVC at 10,9 Мбит/сек Aspect : 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 59.940 fps
Аудио: AAC at 128 Кбит/сек Infos : 2 канала, 48,0 КГц

-
---

Скриншоты

[xxxtorrents.pro].t4709.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2017-11-23 16:28 ] · 4C993C8A0E07478A0234EC81267F9157BB681F87

Скачать .torrent

Скачать

12 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 4 раз
Размер: 4,29 GB  ·  Тип торрента
terms.php
[Профиль] [ЛС]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 04-Май 20:09

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0