Nina (First Visit / 2017-07-28) [17 Cumshots, Bareback, Big Ass, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Creampie, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, All Sex, Handjob, Interracial, Latina, Piercings, Shaved, 1080p]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  6,7 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  6 года 7 месяца   |    Скачан:  2 раза
DL-List: Нет
Сидов:  9  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

MAGNAT ®

Стаж: 6 года 9 месяца

Создавать темы 12-Авг-2017 10:43

[Цитировать]

Nina (First Visit / 2017-07-28)-

Имя актрисы: Nina
Название ролика: First Visit
Номер на сайте: 2017-07-28
Подсайт и сайт: GloryholeSwallow.com
Год производства: 2017 г.
Жанр: 17 Cumshots, Bareback, Big Ass, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Creampie, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, All Sex, Handjob, Interracial, Latina, Piercings, Shaved
Продолжительность: 01:21:26
Описание:
From my experience, Latina's are the horniest chicks on the planet and each time I take one to the Gloryhole they prove me right.
After sucking and fucking 17 random strangers, this little brown cum dumpster said she could have handle another half dozen loads but I think she could have done even more than that.
She sucked down a few loads and took a big cum rope facial before she was warmed up enough to get fucked and with a playful smile she didn't hesitate to let a big black dick bareback and creampie her. Total slut move! I'm sure most of you have already watched her interview video so you're not surprised that she's a little cum slut begging to be filled.
When the next guy fingered her, I wonder if he knew her snatch was just filled with a fresh load of jizz or did he think she was super soaking wet. Hmmm....something to think about during your next Gloryhole adventure!
A few cocks later and she got invited into the Theater Room for a good old BBC pussy pounding. She got her ass slapped so hard that I'm sure you could get the guy's finger prints off her skin. She loves that shit and was practically begging for it!
It was back into the Gloryhole booth for some more cum feeding and a monster facial. This one caught her off guard.
Once again she got invited into the Theater Room and this time she got strapped to the Fuck Bench so she couldn't wiggle away from the cock impaling her well fucked box.
Тип HD видео: 1080p
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: AVC at 11,6 Мбит/сек Aspect : 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 59.940 fps
Аудио: AAC at 128 Кбит/сек Infos : 2 канала, 48,0 КГц

-
---

Скриншоты

[xxxtorrents.pro].t1164.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2017-08-12 10:43 ] · 9A7F05BDDC70689DD7D4A68653FF5ABECAC0A45D

Скачать .torrent

Скачать

18 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 2 раз
Размер: 6,7 GB  ·  Тип торрента
terms.php
[Профиль] [ЛС]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 28-Мар 19:53

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0