Баттмэн выставляет в выгодном свете девушек (John Stagliano, John Stagliano Productions) [2002 г., Anal, Ass, Behind The Scene, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Cunilingus, Facial, Fingering, SiteRip] (Split Scene

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  1,9 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  5 года 9 месяца   |    Скачан:  5 раза
DL-List: Нет
Сидов:  6  [  0 KB/s  ]   Личеров:  4  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

MAGNAT ®

Стаж: 6 года 10 месяца

Создавать темы 14-Авг-2018 14:11

[Цитировать]

Buttman's Show Off Girls / Баттмэн выставляет в выгодном свете девушек
Год производства: 2002 г.
Страна: USA
Жанр: Anal, Ass, Behind The Scene, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Cunilingus, Facial, Fingering
Продолжительность: 03:01:29
Язык: Английский
Режиссер: John Stagliano
Студия: John Stagliano Productions
В ролях: Alba Del Monte, Brandon Iron, Christina Bella, Christoph Clark, Frank Gun, Jazmine, Laura Orsoia, Nacho Vidal, Tavalia Griffin, Tina Banks
Описание: I love girls showing off, especially from close range. And these girls bring their butts very close to my camera... and to the faces of the guys they fuck!Krisztina Bella: what a beautiful girl! And she's got an incredible ass which she uses to totally abuse Frank's face! Lots of good tease and hot anal sex!Laura: What a big voluptuous woman! Laura uses her huge natural tits to smother Christoph, then she tantalizes him with her feet and big ass. Then he fucks that big ass!Tina: What a hot and willing young girl! Tina is as sweet and innocent a young thing as I've ever shot. She teases Brandon with her white panty hose- then smothers his face with her sweet ass- before she finally turns herself over to his huge cock, which she takes way up her sweet little ass!Jazmine, Tavilia, & Alba: What alot of fine ass! This is a whole scene worth of incredible stuff I couldn't fit into the 'Bend Over Babes 5' scene I shot on the day I spent playing with these 4 incredible, sexual people. The dance striptease here is my favorite thing I shot that day. Amazingly I still had to sweat blood trying to cut this scene down so that I could fit it into this video. The only thing repeated from the 'Bend Over Babes 5' scene is the cum shot!
Разбит на эпизоды: Да
Доп. информация: с сайта evilangel.com
Качество видео: SiteRip
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 720x540 29.97fps 1401kbps [V: VideoHandler (h264 main L3.1, yuv420p, 720x540, 1401 kb/s)]
Аудио: AAC 44100Hz stereo 87kbps [A: SoundHandler (aac lc, 44100 Hz, stereo, 87 kb/s)]

Скриншоты

[xxxtorrents.pro].t16765.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2018-08-14 14:11 ] · 4EBC8012936BC4842A34AF40D238F71194FA38AB

Скачать .torrent

Скачать

21 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 5 раз
Размер: 1,9 GB  ·  Тип торрента
terms.php
[Профиль] [ЛС]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 21-Май 23:43

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0