[TabooHeat.com / MaternalSeductions.com / Clips4Sale.com] Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase (Mom Takes me to a Fetish Convention / Part 4: Mom Brings Up a Friend) [2019, big ass, big tits, cumshot, incest, milf, pov, threesome, 720p]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  545 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  4 года 5 месяца   |    Скачан:  6 раза
DL-List: Нет
Сидов:  16  [  0 KB/s  ]   Личеров:  1  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

Venom136 ®

Стаж: 4 года 7 месяца

Создавать темы 16-Окт-2019 09:38

[Цитировать]

Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase (Mom Takes me to a Fetish Convention / Part 4: Mom Brings Up a Friend)
Имя актрисы: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase
Название ролика: Mom Takes me to a Fetish Convention / Part 4: Mom Brings Up a Friend
Подсайт и сайт: TabooHeat.com / MaternalSeductions.com / Clips4Sale.com
Дата производства: 2019
Жанр: big ass, big tits, cumshot, incest, milf, pov, threesome
Продолжительность: 00:24:18
Описание: My mom was down at the convention and she met a new friend there! Her friend is another blonde MILF who is wearing a black, latex bra and matching skirt. She lifts her skirt up and I can clearly see that she doesn't have any panties on underneath! My mom is wearing a red top that exposes her big tits with a matching red skirt. My mom tells me that this new friend of hers is a present for me, since I have been such a good boy all week! "I'm Cory, by the way," my mom's new friend tells me. My mom starts to make out with her new friend and Cory reaches out and grabs my cock. I get a little nervous at first, but I can feel my cock getting hard in my pants. Cory spreads my mom's legs open and she starts to lick her clit. My mom's pussy starts to get really wet. "Show Cory how you fuck mommy!" my mom tells me. I put the tip of my cock inside my mom's pussy, and then I ask Cory if she will kiss my cock before I shove it back in my mom's pussy. Cory watches me fuck my mom's pussy and she seems to love watching us! I ask my mom if I can fuck her in the doggy style position next, so she bends over for me. While I fuck my mom from behind, she starts to eat Cory's pussy out. I want to feel what Cory's pussy feels like next, so Cory lies down on the couch for me. I fuck Cory in the missionary position while my mom sucks on Cory's nipples. Cory flips over in to the doggy style position and my mom spreads Cory's ass open while I fuck her pussy from behind. "That's a good girl! I want you to enjoy my son's cock to the fullest!" my mom tells her. Cory flips back over on to her back and my mom sits on her face while I am fucking Cory. "I'm going to cum all over Cory's face!! I hope you won't be jealous, baby" my mom moans. My mom promises our new friend that they are both going to share my cum! I fuck my mom's pussy until I get close to cumming... Then I pull out and I cum in her mouth and all over her tongue! My mom moves her head over towards Cory's and she kisses her, in order to share the cum with her new friend. "You taste divine!" Cory assures me. I have worked up an appetite; Maybe we can all go get some dinner now...
Тип HD видео: 720p
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 30fps 2999kbps
Аудио: AAC 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

Скриншоты

[xxxtorrents.pro].t22608.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2019-10-16 09:38 ] · A56379D8EAB678AA440713764084939A4846532C

Скачать .torrent

Скачать

11 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 6 раз
Размер: 545 MB  ·  Тип торрента
terms.php
[Профиль] [ЛС]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 28-Мар 18:22

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0