Kate G (Dildo play) [2017-11-3, Hairy Pussy, Hairy armpits, Solo, Masturbation, Orgasm, Curvy, Natural Tits, Sex Toys, 1080p]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  3,76 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  6 года 5 месяца   |    Скачан:  5 раза
DL-List: Нет

Полного источника не было: 2 года 1 месяц

Личеров:  1  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

MAGNAT ®

Стаж: 6 года 10 месяца

Создавать темы 19-Ноя-2017 12:53

[Цитировать]

Kate G (Dildo play)-

Имя актрисы: Kate G
Название ролика: Dildo play
Подсайт и сайт: AbbyWinters.com
Год производства: 2017 г.
Жанр: Hairy Pussy, Hairy armpits, Solo, Masturbation, Orgasm, Curvy, Natural Tits, Sex Toys
Продолжительность: 00:52:58
Описание:
Down on the floor, Kate grabs her bum cheeks and spreads them apart as she grabs her makeup brush and inserts it inside her while her breathing fastens. Continuing to masturbate, Kate uses her favourite dildo and squatting on the floor, she moves her hips rhythmically, pushing it inside her until she reaches an intense orgasm.
“My nipples are puffy right now and when I get cold, they get harder.” Taking her bra off and squeezing her pert breasts together, she teases her nipples. "I love big tits on girls, I just wanna touch them.”
Kate while inserting her makeup brush into her hairy pussy. “It’s very smooth.” Kate plays with her pubic hair and then moves her hands into her armpit hair. “I like the taste of cum, I do swallow them.” After sitting on chair, Kate turns on her sex toy and masturbates to orgasm.
Тип HD видео: 1080p
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: AVC 1920 x 1080, 50.000 fps, 10 Mbps
Аудио: AAC 48000Hz mono 157 kbps

-
---

Скриншоты

[xxxtorrents.pro].t4599.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2017-11-19 12:53 ] · 0169A1D88543446A6C91420B2679B20A624E01A9

Скачать .torrent

Скачать

38 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 5 раз
Размер: 3,76 GB  ·  Тип торрента
terms.php
[Профиль] [ЛС]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 04-Май 08:35

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0