[ChicasPlace.com] Chica (Black on Top / 28-01-2012) [2012, Creampie, Fucking, SiteRip

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  155 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  6 года 3 месяца   |    Скачан:  4 раза
DL-List: Нет

Полного источника не было: 5 года 10 месяца

Автор Сообщение

Гость ®

Создавать темы 28-Дек-2017 01:06

[Цитировать]

Black on Top
Имя модели: Chica
Название: Black on Top
Cайт: Chica'sPlace.com
Дата релиза: January 28th, 2012
Жанр: Creampie, Fucking
Продолжительность: 00:09:46
Описание:
there are two very important things you should know about me and if you don’t know them by now then you’re in big trouble mister! one, i love to suck cock and two, i love to grind my pussy on a cock in cowgirl position. this i my most intense orgasm position and the best part is the guy can just lay back and enjoy the ride! it doesn’t take long for me to cum when i’m on top and on a few occasions i even came as the cock first slides into my pussy before i got it all the way in. the only disadvantage to being on top is the creampie drips out of my pussy too fast. i love having all that cum inside my pussy as long as i can and i normally put my panties on soon after so i can stay nice and wet down there. i feel extremely sexy when i wear nylon stockings with lingerie and i know this puts most guys in the mood for a good humping. so sit back and get your cock in hand because i want you to shoot a nice big load for me!
Качество: SiteRip
Формат: mp4
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 640x360 29.97fps 1989kbps
Аудио: AAC 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

screenshots

[xxxtorrents.pro].t5853.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2017-12-28 01:06 ] · E00C73815E24873AA9DEEAECB42A7AF74E0CA644

Скачать .torrent

Скачать

12 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 4 раз
Размер: 155 MB  ·  Тип торрента
terms.php

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 29-Мар 10:20

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0