My Evil Sluts 6 / My Cruel Sluts 6 / Мои злые шлюшки 6 (Clara G. & Raul Cristian / Cruel Media Productions) [2010, All Girl / Lesbian, Gonzo, Fisting / Dildo / Toys, Anal, 720p, HDRip] Clara G. & more

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  6,76 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  6 года 2 месяца   |    Скачан:  1 раз
DL-List: Нет

Полного источника не было: 6 года 2 месяца

Автор Сообщение

Гость ®

Создавать темы 31-Дек-2017 03:29

[Цитировать]

My Evil Sluts 6
My Cruel Sluts 6
Мои злые шлюшки 6
Год производства: 2010
Страна: Romania / Hungary / USA
Жанр: All Girl / Lesbian, Gonzo, Fisting / Dildo / Toys, Anal
Продолжительность: 03:08:27
Язык: Engish
Режиссеры: Raul Cristian / Clara G.
Студия: Cruel Media Productions / Evil Angel
Номер на студии: 6275
В ролях:
Scene 1. Clara G., Vivian
Scene 2. Gina Lee
Scene 3. Sonya
Scene 4. Clara G.
Scene 5. Missy, Peaches
Scene 6. Sandra Sanchez
Описание:
Clara G proves that when it comes to lesbian sex, the best man for the job is a woman- especially if that woman is committed to the gonzo tradition of Cruel Media. My Evil Sluts 6 is an in depth exploration into the sexual psyche of seven different East European cuties, all of them boasting long hair, longer legs, sexy lingerie, exotic accents and a love for dildos and vibrators penetrating their delicious pussies and hungry asses. Vivien and Sonya will please the big tit aficionados while the rest are natural breasted lovelies, including Clara herself, who boasts a nice, large set of God-made bosoms. Gina, Missy and Peaches will please fans of young girls, the latter two engaging in a dildo DP that one wouldn't expect from two such innocent looking girls. Whether you enjoy watching gorgeous ladies pleasure themselves with toy induced orgasms, or if you prefer the hard lesbian action of two and three way girl-on-girl probing, licking and fucking, My Evil Sluts 6 is the perfect exposition of liberated sluts at play behind the former Iron Curtain.
http://www.evilangel.com/en/dvd/My-Evil-Sluts-06/6275
Качество: HDRip 720p
Формат: MKV
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 29.97fps 5000kbps
Аудио: AAC 48000Hz stereo 128kbps

скринлист

[xxxtorrents.pro].t5907.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2017-12-31 03:29 ] · 0320BB575EAE5538F312AEC9A0E6D05139F4DB3A

Скачать .torrent

Скачать

34 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 1 раз
Размер: 6,76 GB  ·  Тип торрента
terms.php

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 28-Мар 22:31

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0