Angel Dark, Jane Darling - Belladonna's Fuck Me / Fuck Me, Scene 2 (Gazzman / Harmony Films) [2004, Anal, European, Foreign, Threesome, Gonzo, WEB-DL]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  279 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  6 года   |    Скачан:  1 раз
DL-List: Нет

Полного источника не было: 3 месяца 23 дня

Автор Сообщение

Гость ®

Создавать темы 24-Мар-2018 07:20

[Цитировать]

Angel Dark, Jane Darling from Belladonna's Fuck Me / Fuck Me
Год производства: 2004 г.
Страна: EU
Имена актрис: Angel Dark, Jane Darling
Название фильма: Belladonna's Fuck Me / Fuck Me
Язык: English
Режиссер: Gazzman
Студия: Harmony Films
Продолжительность: 00:22:52
Жанр:
Anal, European, Foreign, Threesome, Gonzo
Описание:
Jane Darling and Angel Dark, two of the top gals working at Private in the past, were up next in a scene with Mick Blue. The dirty talk was interesting and the contrast between the blonde and brunette gals managed to convey a sense of style missing at Gazzman's old place of employment (I'm told they had a lot of rules that limited creativity). I'm not going to suggest the scene was a "no holds barred" act (although each hole was penetrated) but it made a nice addition to Belladonna's previous scene and showed me that these two gals (both of whom are attractive and skilled at milking a cock) had more to offer than just their previous work I had seen before. With taste testing and active participation by all (often enough, when one gal is getting boned, the other sits on the sidelines and awaits her turn but not here!), the trio did oral, vaginal, anal and some rough housing like choking and spitting with a flair. It ended when they milked out his load onto their faces rather than let him do so, playing with it as they kissed for the camera.
http://www.adultdvdempire.com/684305/belladonnas-fu...orn-videos.html?
Качество: WEB-DL
Формат: mp4
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 854x480 (16:9) 29.97fps 1500kbps [V: h264 high L3.1, yuv420p, 854x480, 1500 kb/s]
Аудио: AAC 48000Hz stereo 128kbps [A: SoundHandler (aac lc, 48000 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s)]

скринлист

[xxxtorrents.pro].t9516.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2018-03-24 07:20 ] · D0BDBBCFC7B8CE67BFA20CFD18D27DAF546A8C0A

Скачать .torrent

Скачать

11 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 1 раз
Размер: 279 MB  ·  Тип торрента
terms.php

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 28-Мар 10:10

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0