Tara Ashley - Teaching Tara a Lesson / Little Princess Has No Control (8 роликов) [2017 г., Natural Tits, Teen, Skinny, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, 60fps, 1080p, SiteRip]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  2,29 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  5 года 11 месяца   |    Скачан:  8 раза
DL-List: Нет
Сидов:  3  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

MAGNAT ®

Стаж: 6 года 9 месяца

Создавать темы 01-Апр-2018 07:41

[Цитировать]

SSM - Tara Ashley - 8 роликов / Teaching Tara a Lesson / Little Princess Has No Control

Год производства: 2017 г.
Страна: USA
Жанр: Natural Tits, Teen, Skinny, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, 60fps
Студия: SocietySM.com / DungeonCorp.com
В ролях: Tara Ashley

Описание

Описание: Tara is a silky smooth babe who loves to play the damsel...I get her wrapped in rope before leading her into the room...sitting in the chair, I explore her delicious body and revel in her sweet moans...It's going to be a fun day...I get right to the point and spread her legs wide...Tara quickly becomes accustomed to me groping her beautiful body and learns soon that she exists only for my perverted pleasures of control...She is bent and flogged and further punished with a pussy hook...in the final scene, that long thin body meets our rack...stretched to her limits, I shock her inner thighs and work her into orgasmic helplessness...Enjoy, Ogre.
Tara just cant help herself, getting all sexy with her tight red pants and frilly tops...Likewise, I cant help myself either, as I tie her up and plan to enjoy her beauitful body on my terms...She starts out a bit reticent, but it isnt long before she's singing my tune, and then screaming it...I bring her pleasure, but her attitude still wanes, so it's hogtied and left in the bath tub to refelct on her trespasses...Lots of strugglng and pleading from this luscious lady...Enjoy, Ogre
Тип HD видео: 1080p
Качество видео: SiteRip
Видео: MP4, 1920x1080, 4000kbps, 60fps
Аудио: AAC, 320 kbps, 48kHz, stereo

Продолжительность роликов

Tara Ashley - Little Princess Has No Control 1: 00:09:22
Tara Ashley - Little Princess Has No Control 2: 00:09:26
Tara Ashley - Little Princess Has No Control 3: 00:11:09
Tara Ashley - Little Princess Has No Control 4: 00:10:54
Tara Ashley - Teaching Tara a Lesson 1: 00:09:18
Tara Ashley - Teaching Tara a Lesson 2: 00:10:15
Tara Ashley - Teaching Tara a Lesson 3: 00:09:44
Tara Ashley - Teaching Tara a Lesson 4: 00:06:43

Скринлисты

Tara Ashley - Little Princess Has No Control

Tara Ashley - Teaching Tara a Lesson 4

Скриншоты

[xxxtorrents.pro].t9784.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2018-04-01 07:41 ] · A65800ECCBB172C39019457A9A3B3D665DC38E8D

Скачать .torrent

Скачать

13 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 8 раз
Размер: 2,29 GB  ·  Тип торрента
terms.php
[Профиль] [ЛС]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 29-Мар 12:59

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0