[AbbyWinters.com] Abbie T (Object insertion) [2017-8-21, Solo, Dildo, Sex Toys, 1080p]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  4,58 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  6 года 7 месяца   |    Скачан:  2 раза
DL-List: Нет
Сидов:  2  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

admin ®

Стаж: 6 года 10 месяца

Создавать темы 22-Сен-2017 12:03

[Цитировать]

Abbie T (Object insertion)-

Имя актрисы: Abbie T
Название ролика: Object insertion
Подсайт и сайт: AbbyWinters.com
Год производства: 2017 г.
Жанр: Solo, Dildo, Sex Toys
Продолжительность: 01:02:00
Описание:
Lying in bed and brushing her long red headed hair, Abbie slowly begins to undress. First, taking off her bra and then sliding her girly panties down her slender legs.
Completely naked, Abbie beings to caress herself, moving her hands in between her legs as she plays with her vulva before inserting her fingers to begin to masturbate. Abbie looks around the room trying to find objects she can use to continue masturbating. Grabbing her hand mirror, she inserts it inside her dripping wet pussy before continuing with her hairbrush, moving it rhythmically in and out until she reaches a powerful orgasm.
"I love my breasts, they are firm and perky.” Abbie squeezes her perfect breasts and pinches her pink nipples."My first sexual experience was with a girl, we kissed each other.” Abbie lifts her pink panties up into her meaty lips.
"Apart from my sex toys, I like to use ordinary objects like a cucumber, a hair brush, or a tooth brush.” Teasing her clit and getting aroused, Abbie licks her double ended sex toy, rubbing it into her pussy. Abbie stands up and plays with her clit before inserting a hair brush into her pussy. “I always keep this next to my bed so I can play with myself at night.”
Тип HD видео: 1080p
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: AVC 1920 x 1080, 50.000 fps, 10 Mbps
Аудио: AAC 48000Hz mono 157 kbps

-
---

Скриншоты

[xxxtorrents.pro].t2708.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2017-09-22 12:03 ] · 62E4BC8FA98A5D419808B47FB656CF72E0D7F300

Скачать .torrent

Скачать

12 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 2 раз
Размер: 4,58 GB  ·  Тип торрента
terms.php
[Профиль] [ЛС]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 02-Май 14:30

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0