[BackroomCastingCouch.com] Summer - 21 Years Old (30.08.2021) [Anal, Creampie, All Sex]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  414 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  2 года 6 месяца   |    Скачан:  6 раза
DL-List: Нет

Полного источника не было: 2 года 4 месяца

Автор Сообщение

Сэм ®

Стаж: 4 года 7 месяца

Создавать темы 13-Сен-2021 18:02

[Цитировать]

Имя актрисы: Summer
Название ролика: 21 Years Old
Подсайт и сайт: BackroomCastingCouch.com
Год производства: 2021
Жанр: Anal, Creampie, All Sex
Продолжительность: 01:12:06
Описание:
This week was quite the treat, we have 21 year old Colombia native Summer on the couch. She’s smiley, she’s petite, and she’s an absolute freeaaaaak. Summer came to the USA recently and she’s actually a nanny, or I think they call them “au pairs”. These rich folks pay pretty exotic and foreign girls to come to the states and help look after their infants while they’re off doing whatever rich people do. I always wondered if these girls were just little sex toys for the dads, turns out that’s NOT true. These girls are actually sex toys for BOTH the moms and the dads lol. At least that’s how our little sexpot Summer tells the story. “Sometimes it's not just nanny duties, but taking care of the moms and dads too!” What a life. Whatever the case may be, I think we can all agree, being in the adult industry is way more fun than any of that shit. So here she is. She’s a little hesitant to get naked as that isn’t something she thought she’d be doing, and of course it’s not something we tell them they’ll be doing. But she complies and strips on down. She’s a little more hesitant when she’s gotta start sucking my cock, but again she complies. She’s very good at following orders. We fool around as per usual. She sucks my cock, I fuck her with that buttplug in. Now, I know I'm gonna hear some hate about how I was doing that machine gun fucking and stopping just before she got close… but I just couldn’t help it. I didn't want to blow my nut 20 minutes in. So I chalk it up to teasing her a bit. Something about that Colombian pussy and the little bit of broken English. The "Aye Papi".. Idk, as she got ramped up, it got me ramped up. Let's just say it was a close call. It’s all good though, cause apparently she likes anal just as much as the vag. So I give her a couple O’s while I'm railing her backdoor, which is super super super hot. When it’s time to pop, I give her the biggest cream pie I think I’ve ever delivered. Those close calls in the beginning musta put my balls into overdrive, cause I unloaddddd in her. As we have her get dressed and let her know she isn’t getting paid, she’s again visibly miffed over this. So we shoo her out the door as quickly as possible, back to nanny life. -Cam
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 640x360 25fps 668kbps
Аудио: AAC 44100Hz stereo 127kbps
[xxxtorrents.pro].t40890.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2021-09-13 18:02 ] · 775AC4D435D825B3CDA2A8CE797DA490C3844BF3

Скачать .torrent

Скачать

17 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 6 раз
Размер: 414 MB  ·  Тип торрента
terms.php
[Профиль] [ЛС]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 29-Мар 08:14

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0